The World DanceSport Federation (WDSF)
covers the interests of more than 4 Millions athletes on 5 continents. It monitors the development of competitive dancing throughout the world and initiates close ties between people and nations.
ID Cards - $ 15
Process for WDSF ID Application
To start the process for a WDSF ID card, go online to: www.worlddancesport.org/cards,
• Click on ATHLETES.
• Click on ID-Card.
• Click on start here and it will take you to the WDSF ID-Card Application Form.
• For new ID card applications, ignore the “WDSF Member ID Number” leave blank. If you have a MIN number, please enter on this line.
• On the “National License Number” line, enter your USA Dance membership number.
After completing the online process and printing your forms, the procedure for processing WDSF ID cards is as follows:
1. Form contains 2 pages.
2. Signature of athlete required at the bottom of both pages.
3. Scan each page separately in jpg format.
4. One digital passport head photo required in jpg, at least 330 x 400px (must have light, solid color background).
5. Scan athlete's passport in jpg. (Note, must be passport - driver’s license not acceptable.)
6. Pay online from your membership account at: https://dance.site-ym.com/store/viewproduct.aspx?id=4902606
or go to www.usadance.org webpage,
• Click on MEMBERSHIP tab on the top bar line
• Click on “WDSF Athletes and Officials” middle of page.
• Click on #5. Pay $ 15 online (middle of page).
• This will take you to the Online Store: DanceSport, click on Add Item.
• Click on Checkout.
• Complete credit card information and click on Proceed to Confirmation.
• Be sure and print your receipt, scan and send copy of receipt via email with other scanned documents to email@example.com.
7. If the athlete is a minor:
• Signature of parent or legal guardian, required on page two (2).
• Scan parents' or legal guardian's passport, in jpg and send with athlete’s passport.
You may scan all documents in jpg format, plus payment receipt and email (remember the photo has very specific size requirements, 330 x 400px minimum) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also mail payment by check in $15.00 US dollars, made payable to USA Dance.
You may also mail all documents with payment to mailing address below. Please call if you have any questions or have issues with any of the online procedures. Mailing documents and payment will take several days to complete your application for a WDSF ID. All documents must be received before the application process can be completed and accepted by WDSF.
Dr. Stan Andrews
11 Southern Drive
Decatur, IL 62521
Current WDSF Adjudicator, PD, and Chairman License Renewal
Do not pay these fees if you are applying for a WDSF License. You must have been approved by the DanceSport Council. You may apply by contacting: Ken Richards, VP of DanceSport- email: email@example.com
WDSF License - $125 USD
If you currently hold a WDSF License and would like to renew.
PD License - $125 USD
If you currently hold a Professional Division License and would like to renew.
Chair License - $60 USD
If you currently hold a WDSF Chair License and would like to renew.